Transferring collection ownership
Need to transfer ownership of a collection to someone else? Maybe you’ve moved companies, or you’re ready to hand off a project to your client.
Transfer a single collection’s ownership
- Open the collection settings window
- Select the collaborator or team from the 'Owner' dropdown
- Save your collection
If you don’t see an 'Owner' drop-down or don’t see the person in the dropdown, make sure the person is a collaborator on the collection first.
Transfer ownership of multiple collections to a team
If you’re part of a Team plan on Dropmark and would like to transfer ownership of some of your personal collections to the team, you can do so from the Team Migrator page:
Visit this link or find it in your team’s settings page:
- Visit the team’s settings page
- Under the 'Tools' section, click 'Team migrator'
- On the 'Team migrator' page, select the personal collections you’d like to transfer to the team.
- Click the submit button at the bottom of the page